HE’S dressed the likes of Kim Kardashian and Beyoncé – and now LaQuan Smith has just released a collaboration with ASOS.
And with prices starting at £20, you can certainly steal the celebrity style on a budget.
The collab – which is ASOS’s biggest to date – is a daring collection of bold styles, including animal print bodysuits, oversized coats, glittery bodycon dresses, engraved jewellery and black vinyl midis to rival THAT Kim Kardashian PVC dress.
Several pieces are unisex, with the designer releasing a huge collection modelled on both men and women of all shapes and sizes.
“My brand isn’t just for celebrities, that is not the message,” Smith told Glamour.
“Any woman of the world of any age, any size, any race can put on a LaQuan Smith dress and have the celebrity effect.”
“That’s the feeling, you feel like a woman of a certain level when you wear these clothes, you are wearing conversational pieces,” Smith continued.
“We can boost up people’s confidence – it’s about feeling empowered and sexy just the way you are but spicing it up with fabrics.”
The talented designer has also recreated Bey’s black and silver bodycon dress – which we’ve already added to our baskets.
“My relationship with Beyoncé is evolving and growing,” Smith told Glamour.
“I don’t believe in luck, but I would say I am very blessed that she supports me as a designer.”
- ASOS DESIGN x LaQuan Smith wrap front bodysuit, £45, ASOS – buy now
- ASOS DESIGN x LaQuan Smith pleated skort, £45, ASOS – buy now
- ASOS DESIGN x LaQuan Smith bodycon dress in glitter stripe, £65, ASOS – buy now
- ASOS DESIGN x LaQuan Smith off shoulder cropped jumper in faux fur, £55, ASOS – buy now
- ASOS DESIGN x LaQuan Smith chain ID bracelet, £20, ASOS – buy now
- ASOS DESIGN x LaQuan Smith off shoulder midi dress in vinyl, £65, ASOS – buy now
- ASOS DESIGN x LaQuan Smith CURVE off shoulder midi dress in vinyl, £65, ASOS – buy now
Earlier this week, we told you about the £5 bodysuit – which makes the wearer look completely NAKED.
We also revealed rebel Lady Amelia Windsor worries she’ll post something ‘inappropriate’ as she ‘gets to grips’ with being the Royal Family’s first influencer – here are her most candid posts.
And we showed you what we can expect from Kate Wright and Rio Ferdinand’s wedding – from a slinky dress and A-list guests to LOTS of bling.
Source: BEYONCE new